The versatile transporter can be quickly converted into a fantastic event showcase which can be used for entertaining guests. As a transporter the vehicle can house two cars. Built-in ramps help with efficient loading and unloading. The viewing platform can be attached to the side of the vehicle to allow the public to sit behind the wheel.
As an event platform the fold down staircase allows people to access the top deck where hydraulic handrails provide a safe environment to entertain clients on board.
This vehicle is the perfect roadshow vehicle for automotive brands. Being highly portable, quick to set up and totally unique, The Clear Idea transporter is guaranteed to wow audience wherever it goes.
- Can carry two cars on the ground level
- Built-in ramps for easy loading and offloading vehicles
- Can tow an additional car behind
- The whole operation can be managed by one driver – cost saving
- It has the additional benefit of the upper viewing platform where customers can entertain their clients. It has a sun canopy that attaches above the upper viewing platform
- The gull-wings create a further covered canopy and viewing platform for clients on the ground level
- On board generator
- Full audio-visual capability including speakers and LED screens
- Built in lighting
- Can be fully branded and customised
- High quality flooring and non-slip upper deck
- Possibility to customise a similar vehicle into a mobile showroom/bar
- Easily operated with one driver being able to transport two vehicles and one towed
- Minimal labour required to get the event up and running means this vehicle creates a great impression without the need for a big installation crew (2 people)
- The contoured end of the vehicle creates a luxury look and feel to the vehicle which only accentuates the products on display. Perfect for high end sporting events in the automotive and equestrian fields. Good vantage point gained from the upper viewing platform
- With the addition of optional LED screens and full sound system a full audio visual experience can be created to impress audiences on board and around the vehicle